Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Simon!

Thursday was Simon's 3rd birthday. The entire day, he screamed if I happened to mention he was no longer two, but yesterday, he finally came to terms with the fact that he's getting older. What a trooper.





4 comments:

Katy said...

Simon, tell me about it... i scream every time anyone tells me i'm not 18 anymore... it just hurts so bad.

Happy third, big guy!!! i still think the clip of you singing the Temple song, then getting upset about the spider is the very best thing I've seen... you're awesome!!!

Linda G. Paulsen said...

Loved celebrating with Simon. Being 3 is such a leap into childhood from toddlerhood, it's bound to cause some distress.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Simon!! Love the cupcakes Ami your amazing!!! Hey when are you guys moving? Good luck with the move.

Megan J. Dawson said...

That's cute... watch out he'll probably have his mid-life crisis at 10. The cupcakes were great! I want to see more picture of little Lucy!