Today (December 12, 2010) we blessed Lucy in church. We had such a great weekend with family. Our weekend included several family get-togethers, including a birthday party for Simon and Jane (Rachael's daughter). I am so thankful we have such a great family. I'm thankful for family that traveled long distances to be here. I'm thankful for family who helped us prepare for the weekend. I'm thankful for everyone who took time out of their Sunday to be a part of this special day with us. I'm so thankful my wonderful husband, Jacob, was able to come home for the weekend to bless his daughter (he lives in Denver now). I'm thankful for my mom who spent hours making a blessing dress for Lucy. She looked absolutely beautiful. We are so very blessed.


5 comments:
She looks beautiful. Your Mom did a wonderful job on the dress. You have a great family!
Her dress is so beautiful! Your mom is amazing! Glad you had a great day with so much family around!
Perfect day! Nobody guessed how hard the preparations. You are amazing.
Oh that dress is awesome!!! Your mom is so talented! What an amazing day, i'm really happy for you guys
I love Lucy's dress. She is such a cutie!. I love your new family picture too, you look beautiful. Glad it was a good weekend, I'm sorry we missed it!
Post a Comment