This morning, Simon decided to go for a little run. I guess he's getting to that age where he is becoming conscious of his figure. This had already been going on for probably 3 minutes non-stop when I started filming. After this, I convinced him to eat his breakfast of yogurt and a cereal bar. Apparently that weighed him down too much because he started running again after breakfast. I'm thinking of putting my Nike+Ipod in his shoe to see just how far he runs each day. I'm fairly certain he'd beat me. Perhaps tomorrow I'll include some of his noises during my run to see if it helps me.
I also feel the need to include this picture. Last Monday, we had Jacob's parents and his sister Shannon and her family over for a BBQ. While the adults were doing adult things.... the kids were playing on the stairs. It's actually funny, because Simon spends a good portion of his day reading, but I still thought this was a funny picture.

6 comments:
Cute! He and Emily will have a great time chasing each other around this weekend. Oh. And by the way, if you get my text, I'm not at the store anymore, so disregard that part.
Psh... that's nothing, I ran back and forth in my living room like 10 times just now. oh wait. no i didn't.
running without pause is totally wasted on people who weigh like 25 pounds... what's up with dat?
So, maybe I should be eating more yogurt-with-cereal? Hmmm. That's what I eat most days. So, maybe I should live with Jacob and Ami who model running and exercise with cheerful countenances. Hmmm. I once lived with Jacob, and Ami, too for a bit. So maybe I should just enjoy the cute boy who runs and admit I'm a slug. But I can read on the stairs!
I love how Holly is watching Simon run back and forth, I wish I had that much energy! I love the kids reading on the stairs too cute!
He is going to be in good shape!
That's my son
Post a Comment