I love that-- from the white-knuckled grip, looks like Simon takes his job very seriously!
Ha-ha, I love it.
That's a precious photo. What fun! Simon will treasure these memories; I know you already do.
That is hilarious. But have been there. He is so stinking cute.
It's nice that he can help out. I love how kids get so excited to "help".
I am glad that he can walk holly! He is a helper!
That is hilariouse.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that-- from the white-knuckled grip, looks like Simon takes his job very seriously!
Ha-ha, I love it.
That's a precious photo. What fun! Simon will treasure these memories; I know you already do.
That is hilarious. But have been there. He is so stinking cute.
It's nice that he can help out. I love how kids get so excited to "help".
I am glad that he can walk holly! He is a helper!
That is hilariouse.
Post a Comment