This Thanksgiving, we flew to Boise to visit my brother. This was Simon's first time on an airplane and he did a great job. He didn't scream at all! I tried to get him to look out the window, thinking he'd love that. That wasn't nearly as interesting as the tray table on the seat in front of us though. (Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest. I forgot the camera and we had to use the one on Jacob's phone.)

We had such a great time. Simon got to see his cousins, grandparents and great-grandparents; and got to meet his great-aunt Marian and her family for the first time.
Here is a picture of Simon and his cousin Donovan. Donovan saw Simon wanted to play, so he ran upstairs to his playroom and got two of his toy trucks to share with Simon. He demonstrated, for Simon, the proper way to use the tractor. I've never seen Simon have so much fun with a toy.
Here is a picture of Simon and his cousin Donovan. Donovan saw Simon wanted to play, so he ran upstairs to his playroom and got two of his toy trucks to share with Simon. He demonstrated, for Simon, the proper way to use the tractor. I've never seen Simon have so much fun with a toy.




3 comments:
That's awesome that Simon loved the plane... I remember feeling so much anxiety (like to the point I felt the need to vomit) before our first few plane trips... but it seems like the air is where the kiddos want to be!!! Donovan is a cute name!
What a cool cousin! It's so much fun to have those relationships from a young age. And Simon will probably have memories of the plane ride and the family gathering that will be special. Not to mention your memories. Hooray!
That's great that Simon did well on the plane! It looks like Simon had a great time with his cousins!
Post a Comment