Fifteen months since our move, we went back to Utah for the first time to visit family. It was a great trip. It made us realize how much we miss family and how much we love Arvada. We still love Provo and have a lot of fabulous memories there, but we know we're in the right place.
If we could just move our family, good friends and the Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery to Arvada, it would be the perfect place!
The kids were so excited to see Grandma Linda and Grandpa Steven.
Jacob and Alan spent some time in their elements.
We celebrated with cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy (more than once)
And the kids got to play with their cousins.
These two (Lucy and Amelia) don't know it, but they are going to be best friends. Shannon and I planned this before they were even born.
Simon and I also got to spend part of an afternoon with Allison and her kids. I'm pretty sure this is the longest I've ever gone without seeing Allison so it was very exciting.
I realized after I got home, I didn't get a picture of me with Shannon. It's probably because we were too busy taking pictures of everyone (specifically Lucy and Amelia). Next time!! It's your job to remember, Shannon.
I'm so thankful to have married into such a wonderful family. I'm thankful we are still close enough to visit. We love you Paulsens!!

4 comments:
That's so fun that you could go back to visit! Hopefully I'll be there next summer so we need to coordinate our schedules so we can see each other!
I bet it was nice to come and visit. I'm glad you and Allison could get together... I was sad to miss it.!
It was a treat to have you here! (pun intended, but both meanings are true). Love you all!
My fault??? Well, okay, just as long as you come back.
Post a Comment