Last week, we went bowling with our friends, the Martinezes. This was Simon's first time bowling and he thought it was great fun, though his score was below 40. I proudly broke 80, and Jacob and Lucy watched from the sidelines.
This weekend, we went to the Ringling Brothers' circus. Both the kids loved this. The Ringling Brothers' circus is the only circus I remembered from my childhood, so I was very excited. Lucy clapped through the entire thing and Simon actually sat still for the entire 2 hours! After we left, Simon told us his favorite part was when the clowns plugged in a giant plug. This happened in the first 30 seconds of the circus, so I guess we didn't need to stay for the whole thing. I even enjoyed it though there were a plethora of clowns.
We're grateful the circus handed out free clown noses, sparing us from purchasing a $50 stuffed elephant. The cheapest souvenir was a $10 snow cone in a creepy clown cup.


2 comments:
I've always loved the circus! So glad you and yours got a chance to see one. Love Lucy and the nose.
I think Lucy is the only clown i've ever seen that i didn't want to run and hide from... that's really saying something :)
Post a Comment