Sunday, October 9, 2011

8 Months Later

Eight months ago, I made Simon a deal, I told him, if he ate 10 new foods, he'd get a batman car. I personally thought the motivation was so great he'd achieve his goal within the first week. Simon stubbornly proved me wrong. 
Finally after eight months and transporting both the batman car and sticker chart during our two moves, Simon earned his batman car. The last food he had to eat: a cheese quesadilla with tiny pieces of finely chopped chicken. We're so proud.



4 comments:

Linda G. Paulsen said...

Whew! I began to doubt he would make it! Yeah Simon!

Allison said...

This is hilarious! You are a good mom to hang in there for 8 months! Good job Simon! We miss you guys.

Megan J. Dawson said...

Wow, You're good. And good job to Simon!

Katy said...

You're awesome.... I'm notorious at giving up. And way to go Simon!