Thursday, June 9, 2011

No More Diapers

A sticker chart, a batch of cookies, caterpillar cupcakes, a trip to the doctor, a green helicopter and a day at the zoo later... I think Simon is finally potty trained.

So proud of his completed sticker chart.

The prize of his choice: a green Toy Story helicopter

The Zoo!!



Good work, Simon! I'm so proud of you!!

5 comments:

Linda G. Paulsen said...

Hooray for Simon! I'm so proud of him and his patient mama. AND these pic are soooo delightful. What a fun day you and the zoo must have had.

Rachael said...

When your next kid has her reward trip to the zoo for not pooping her pants anymore, we will try not to have strep throat. No guarantees, though.

Good job Simon!

Jacob S. Paulsen said...

Thats my son and I'm a proud daddy

Erin said...

Way to go Simon (and mom)!!! As much as I want to say he looks like a Paulsen in those pictures....I actually saw a Heyborne there!! Yeah for only buying diapers for Miss Lucy...who is a doll by the way!!

Shannon said...

Yippee! One down, ?? to go