This baby wins the smile contest hands down! What a dolly!
hah, loved the pictures! Lucy is such a cute kid.
I'm so glad Lucy is a gooood eater. Now you really have something to brag about.
She's so sweet! And I'm glad that Simon's potty trained, what a great day it is, when you don't have to wipe bums anymore! Well at least one less bum.
Yeah so glad she likes food!! And congrats to Simon on being potty trained!
So cute! and congrats on the potty training!!!!! gotta love cutting your diaper budget down by half!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This baby wins the smile contest hands down! What a dolly!
hah, loved the pictures! Lucy is such a cute kid.
I'm so glad Lucy is a gooood eater. Now you really have something to brag about.
She's so sweet! And I'm glad that Simon's potty trained, what a great day it is, when you don't have to wipe bums anymore! Well at least one less bum.
Yeah so glad she likes food!! And congrats to Simon on being potty trained!
So cute! and congrats on the potty training!!!!! gotta love cutting your diaper budget down by half!
Post a Comment