Here are some pictures of what the kids have been up to lately.
Simon helped Dada put together our new garbage can.
Lucy is smiling all the time. I've never seen such a happy baby.
We took a trip to Evanston this week. The kids and I stayed in a hotel by ourselves. It went much better than I thought. Simon loves sleeping in hotels, so that was a bonus.

...Though I'm not quite sure how this happened

Today, we went to Baby Amelia's blessing. Here she is with her Mama looking so beautiful in her white dress.
I love my kids and I love being a mom.

3 comments:
You are amazing! After all that, to say you love being a mom just confirms how wonderful you are. BTW, you impressed everyone with the superb way you handled the situation at Shannon's house. I think your sticker plan is a winner.
Yay! It's so stressful when kids wont eat a thing! Sticker charts are the best. It's the way I finally got Luke to start being good in primary.
I'm thinking I need a sticker chart for myself to start exercising. :)
Post a Comment