Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Monday, January 17, 2011
Sunbeams
January 2nd, Simon became a Sunbeam and joined the big kids in Primary. When we get to the Primary, I have to drop him off on his teacher's lap and leave him screaming, but he's always happy when I go to pick him up, and he tells me all about his day in Primary, so maybe there is hope yet.
Posted by Ami Paulsen at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
No fair! Our Sunbeams meet in a lame classroom. Looks like Simon's class is way cooler and meets at Burger King!
Being in the nursery, I'm a firm believer of "kids who totally know how to milk the guilt by bawling when they get dropped off... then immediately turning around with a sneaky little grin and run off playing". It's all a rouse, I tell ya.
Any "shining" is a good thing...
They get so big so fast don't they! Cairo doesn't get to be a sunbeam until next year. But he is now the oldest in Nursery and Loves that!
Yay for Simon and Yay for Sunbeams! Glad he's having a good time- even if the drop off is hard. That's a pretty big day for a mom too!
Post a Comment