As you already know, I've been looking for someone to take our family pictures. I was getting discouraged because I couldn't find anyone to take the pictures I wanted at a price I was comfortable with.
I did some Google research and found Ashlee Elizabeth Photography. Her pictures are amazing. She was so willing to work with us. The first day we were out at the Provo River Trail and Simon basically screamed the entire time. She tried to take pictures for an hour and a half and then suggested we try again the next day at the Springville Barn. She didn't even charge us extra for taking two days instead of one. We highly recommend her and will definitely go back (unless I can convince Katy to move here which is my Plan A).
Click here to see the pictures on my online album. Below are a few of my favorites if you are like me and too lazy to click the link.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
We Got Our Family Pictures!
Posted by Ami Paulsen at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Flippin fabulous!!!! i love them (especially the top one.. sooo cute!) She did a great job, but with a family as adorable as yours, it's not hard to get great shots!!
ps. i'm packing my bags.... would Holly eat my child? Oh well, i'll just put Ava in a snowsuit all year long... that should be enough padding right?
Thanks for sharing the pics... love them ALL
They turned out so good! Simon is so handsome, he looks so grown up! I like that you got some in the leaves, and then in the snow.
Love 'em!Hooray!
These turned out great!!! I love your hair Ami, it looks really good! Simon is getting so big I can't believe he will be two soon, crazy!
I love them! You all look so great. I can't believe how big Simon is, he doesn't look like a baby anymore, he looks like a little boy!
Very cute! I like how you did them super casual.
These are all keepers! You guys look great and I love the variety, good job.
Post a Comment