Monday, June 8, 2009

All I'm asking, is for a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Apparently, Simon is too cool to call me Mama anymore.



7 comments:

Katy said...

hahahaha!!! Oh that is too funny! I love that! I always get a kick out of Ava calling Taylor by his first name or even "T" or once she called him "Wilson" ("wee sin")

rapscallions these days!

Linda G. Paulsen said...

It's important for a child to know his parent's names, after all. And he says it SO CUTE-ly!

Megan J. Dawson said...

Abigail started calling me Megan Jenkins Dawson... I think Ben must have told her what my name is. Now after repeatedly telling her to call me Mom, the little boy I babysit calls me Mama. It drives me insane.

Rachael said...

Ha ha. That reminds me of when dad would tell us, "You may address me as Sir or Lord and Master".

The Peterson's said...

Well at least he knows your name! How Cute!

Shannon said...

That is by far the cutest video I've seen all week!

Allison said...

I love it. Simon is lookin' good- Max has the same outfit although his is currently covered in spaghetti sauce in the dirty clothers. P.S. I love your snickering in the background :).