Almost two years ago, Simon started his first day of preschool. He was a little nervous, being in a new city and not knowing anyone in his class, but he soon overcame his fears and grew to love preschool.
He sure has grown up a lot in the last two years.
On May 13th (Yes... I am super behind), Simon graduated from preschool... summa cum laude... or something. It was probably the best graduation I've been to. They didn't wear caps or gowns, but received medals and sang songs including "Puff the Magic Dragon," and "I had a little Turtle."
Each child received a certificate and cake. What more could you ask for??!
Congratulations, Simon. We love you very much!!




2 comments:
what a cute kid! He will love Kindergarten!
When he is a great scientist, maybe he can go back to preschool and teach them a little physics.
Post a Comment