A few weeks ago, The kids and I went to Cheyenne to visit our family. We got to see my sister and her family and my mom was there on her spring break. We had such a great time. I always love to see the kids with their cousins. It's so important to me for my kids have a strong relationship with their cousins. I'd say they're off to a good start.
Hiding in the pantry. The game was to hid from the Lucy monster. Emily,
Simon and Jane hid in the pantry and Lucy would come bang on the door and laugh. Then the'd open the door, pull Lucy in and scream. This entertained them for hours.
Emily and Simon were very helpful when it came to making green eggs and ham.
Bubbles!! This picture was taken 30 seconds before the bottle of bubbles suffered the ultimate casualty. At least now the porch smells freshly cleaned.
It's so BEAUTIFUL here! The kids had so much fun running around.
Though, Cheyenne is a little windy.
Wyoming sunsets are the most beautiful.
We had such a great time! We're so grateful to live so close to family. Hopefully, we're creating some great memories for our kids. I think we're on the right track since Simon can't stop talking about Emily and Jane. We love you guys!

2 comments:
Cousins are a special gift. I'm glad you can give that to your children. :) These are great pics. Thanks for sharing.
What a joy that trip was. Being around cousins is great. Being around grandchildren is even better.
Post a Comment