Last Tuesday, Simon started preschool. There were a lot of tears, but the good news is, they were all from me (and I waited until after I got in the car to drive home). The night before, we watched Toy Story 3 together as a family. After, Simon brought down a box of toys and asked me to take care of them while he went to preschool. That also made me cry.
The good news is, Simon loves preschool. I have no idea what he does since he claims not to do anything, learn anything, or know anyone, but his art projects and smiles prove otherwise.
I can't believe how fast this kid is growing up. We love you Simon!!
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Preschool
Posted by Ami Paulsen at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He looks so happy. Sigh! Love you, Simon!
I'm so glad that he loves preschool! He's a handsome boy!
Emily claims all she does at school is eat lunch.
What a great smile! We just finished our first week of preschool, and I'm loving it! Good thing Patrick likes it, too.
Too cute, his super huge grin says it all.... he's gonna LOVE school!
Post a Comment