Sunday, August 14, 2011

Race For the Cure

This weekend, we went to Cheyenne to run in the Race for the Cure with my sister Rachael and brother-in-law Chris. We had such a great time. As usual, we raced in honor of our wonderful friend Kathy Higgins who lost her battle with cancer. We all wore buttons with her picture. It was an honor.



I ran in my new Vibram 5-finger shoes. My niece couldn't take her eyes off of them and my dad commented that "they were just plain creepy," but I love my new shoes!
Believe the hype.

2 comments:

Linda G. Paulsen said...

The shoes remind me of a robot or a gorilla, can't decide which...but I'm glad you like them. Probably.

Allison said...

I love this! Thank you for running for my mom. I can't believe you've joined the 5 fingers club. How are they? I see 'em everywhere but never tried them. You're awesome.