Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Wheels

Thank you Aunt Shannon!!!


Watching "Cars" of course.


Just ignore Jacob's conversation in the background.

8 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

He looks so cute in his ride. I think this is a must for every kid!

Katy said...

hahahahah!!!! ami, looks like SOMEONE has inherited your driving skilz!!! i kid, i kid!! I love it- he's sooo cute!

Allison said...

How fun! Those cozie coups- or whatever they're called- are the best. Simon looks like he's enjoying himself. Max will have to come play.

Anonymous said...

Simon is getting cuter every day. I love him.

Chad and Rachel said...

Hey we need to play this week, but not with that awesome car in sight of the boys or there will be some major fighting going on! Instead of screaming and crying out the phrase "go play simon" after our playdate he'll be saying "go steal simon's car!"

Linda G. Paulsen said...

The love affair (boy and vehicle)accelerates...but it has never been cuter.

Rachael said...

Cute! It looks like Simon loves it. I must know where you put it when not in use, though. We struggle with big toys.

The Peterson's said...

His 1st car! How cute!