Crawling is totally overrated. This is how Simon gets from one end of the room to the other.
On a different subject; Simon was so tired the other night, he fell asleep while I carried him to his crib. When I looked at the monitor a few minutes later, this is what I saw. He didn't even wake up when I went in his room to take a picture.

6 comments:
Cute Ami! What a little acrobat you've got! He's adorable! I love those times when they're SO out of it, that a bright flash o light is nothing to them....now that's good sleep!!!
He is so resourceful! When we were watching him, he rolled, plunged, stretched, wriggled, and, just to show he could, got up on hands and knees and "crawled" one "step" before tummy-diving, again. Delightful, of course.
I really like him.
He is so cute. Rolling is better that scooting. Dyllon never rolled like that or crawled. He scooted on his butt. He is soo close to crawling. I bet it happens anytime now.
I love his way of getting around! Hey if it works why try something else?
Babies are the best! Especially when they're yours.
Post a Comment