Friday, June 20, 2008

Swimming!

Today Simon went swimming for the first time in his life. Well... he splashed around in the inflatable pool Grandma Susan gave him anyway. At first he was a little unsure but then he loved it. He was so worn out from all that exercise he went to sleep right after he got out.




Here is a picture of Simon after he started to have more fun.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun!! I can't believe how thick Simon's hair is!

Linda G. Paulsen said...

I've never met a baby who didn't like to play in the water. Any water. It is crazy that we encourage this sort of behavior, going to great lengths to convince the child we not only approve of it, we expect them to enjoy it, since when the child finds water on his own to play in, he gets in trouble.

Shannon said...

Sarah hated the pool at that age. Then I figured out that it was cold, I warmed it and she still took awhile to adjust to the idea that it was fun.

Katy said...

that looks just like ava during her first time swimming... she was really tentative, but i love when they get BRAVE!!! simon is just so cute, i love him