Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Exo-Saucer

Recently, Simon discovered the joys of the exo-saucer. He still can't quite hold himself totally up in it, but we're working toward that. Simon is also closer to crawling. He wakes himself up every morning by flipping onto his stomach and trying to escape his crib. So far, he can get himself up onto his knees or hands; not both at the same time. I'm quite torn with the whole crawling thing. The part of me that is a good mom says "Yay Simon!" and wants to help him learn to crawl. The part of me that still holds some sanity screams "No Simon! Don't do it! The sooner you can get anywhere you want, the harder my life will become!" I guess we'll know which voice wins out by how soon I post a video of Simon crawling. Until then; you'll just have to wait and enjoy the Simon exo-saucer video.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Simon is such a doll@!! Isn't the baby stage so much fun! I just love little babies.

Tiffany said...

He is so cute. I know exactly what you mean with the wanting them to grow but not. I find that Garrett is doing things so much faster than Dyllon. AAAAAHHHHH

Erin said...

AH!! I remember those days...Bryce hadted the exo-saucer at first....we couldn't even put him by it...it was kinda funny!!!

When the video first started he looked a lot like Jacob...then he looked up and I totally could see you!! Such a cute baby!!!

Katy said...

Oh Ami- he's such a doll!! I love how smart he is too (you can totally tell he's very methodical about playing with each and every toy on there!) And can we just say Prodigy Baby!!! How awesome is that that he's trying to get all mobile already!!! But i know what you mean by NOOOOO.....
Give him a big fat squeeze from Auntie Kitty for me

Shannon said...

That is one cute baby!

The Peterson's said...

He is getting big so fast. I hope Cairo doesn't grow that fast. I love him just the way he is.